Technical Publications - Pre-War Models

To: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Technical Publications - Pre-War Models
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:50:42 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I just received my copy of the "MG Pre-War Models 1928 - 1939" Technical
Publication from the Heritage Motor Centre. This is Tuesday and I only
ordered it last Friday. They told me it was on back order but it arrived
that quickly nonetheless.

All I can say is "Wow!". I can't recommend it highly enough. It is a
complete set of manuals for both 4 and 6 cylinder models, including the
owners manuals, the parts manuals, and a complete set of Service Bulletins.
It is in CD-ROM form with an index, so it will work on any PC with Adobe
Acrobat reader.

It consists of very clean scans of each of the manuals. Some have margin
notes from earlier owners of the manuals, but the copy is clean enough that
one could make a complete "garage" copy of the appropriate manual and not
feel bad about getting greasy hand prints on it.

The price was 17.50 Pounds with 1.50 added for shipping to the US.

I highly recommend every triple-M owner ordering a copy. Phone Jane at the
Heritage Motor Centre gift shop on 011-44-1926 645045.

Cheers,

Lew Palmer