Re: (no subject)

To: kevin-allocca@msn.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:57:01 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/2005 10:19:56 AM Central Standard Time,
kevin-allocca@msn.com writes:

I need  some advice. I am attempting to attend the the book fair at  Beaulieu
Autojumble  this September and need a recommendation for  lodging for my
father and myself. Can anyone suggest an Inn? Any help would  be greatly
appreciated.
Kind regards,
Kevin
PA  1388

Kevin M. Allocca

1900 Manakin Rd. Manakin-Sabot, VA  23103
e-mail Kevin@SellingRichmond.com
www.SellingRichmond.com  <http://www.sellingrichmond.com/>
804-784-2050 ext  207
Kevin,

I wasn't aware of a book fair at Beaulieu (Sept 10-11th).
I checked out their events page. Sure enough, there it was. Canceled. See
the below copied from the site.

Latest News
Note: The Book  Fair scheduled for this year's event will now not take place
however Bonhams  will be auctioning a collection of rare books from their
library.

As for the lodging, I camp out in the field. I was there one year and the
boat show was also being held during the same time. Rooms were at a  premium.

_http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/_ (http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/)

Try the above link it's been very helpful for me in the  past. Southampton is
only 15 minutes from Beauliue if you have a  problem.

Brian Kelly.