RE: MG N types

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <Lawrie@britcars.com>, <mgtom@zoominternet.net>, "'Philip Bayne-Powell'" <Philip.Bayne-Powell@camerontaylor.co.uk>, "'Pete Thelander'" <pthelander@earthlink.net>, <MMMGservice@aol.com>, "'Terry Andrews'" <mg.terryandrews@btinternet.com>, "'Michael Jacobsen'" <magnettejake@yahoo.com>, "'Andrew Fock'" <awfock@optushome.com.au>, "'simpson appraisal'" <simpsonapp@msn.com>, "'Pat Mullen'" <pmullen@telus.net>, <Robert.M.Seymour@snet.net>, <Joejoslin@aol.com>, "'Dick Cobb'" <memgcollect@juno.com>, <Emgeeguy@aol.com>, <Willopie@aol.com>, <MGVADICK@aol.com>
Subject: RE: MG N types
From: "Richard Lovell-Butt" <Richard@lovell-butt.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:10:22 +0100
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net

From: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net]
Sent: 22 June 2005 04:58
To: Lawrie@britcars.com; mgtom@zoominternet.net; Philip Bayne-Powell;
Pete Thelander; MMMGservice@aol.com; Terry Andrews; Michael Jacobsen;
Andrew Fock; simpson appraisal; Pat Mullen; Robert.M.Seymour@snet.net;
Joejoslin@aol.com; Dick Cobb; Emgeeguy@aol.com; Willopie@aol.com;
MGVADICK@aol.com
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: MG N types

Gents, I've pulled together all the N type owners whose email addresses
know.  Hopefully we can exchange info and help each other.  If you don't
want to
be in this email group, let me know or if you know other N type owners
that
might like to be linked, let me know also.

I'm presently trying to wire up NA0613, a four seater.  I'm using a
harness
that I bought from Mike Allison some 6 years ago, a CJR3 fusebox/cutout
and a
PLC2 key switch.  None of the wiring diagrams that I have match up to
this
combination but some are close.  I'm wondering if someone has already
done such a
combo and could forward me a diagram to save much head scrathing.  I
don't
have much left up there anyway!!

Thanks in advance.......
Terry Sanders