RE: TA/TC Dual spare wheel mounting adapter

To: "Rick Storms" <randjs1@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: TA/TC Dual spare wheel mounting adapter
From: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 12:34:06 -0400
Cc: "MG-MMM" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, "T-ABCs Forever" <mg-tabc@egroups.com>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Rick,
Sorry I do not have any dual spare wheel adapters left. I made enough for
those who expressed interest last year, plus a few more that have been sold.
If sufficient interest, I will make a new batch but I need a commitment from
12 to 15 people to justify the expense.
This email is being copied to T-ABC and MMM members to see if there is any
interest. The dual spare adapter willl fit P and N type cars as well as
TA,TB, TC.  Price will be a bit higher due to material price increase and
lower US$. New price is $125.00 US$ each, plus shipping. Compare to Abingdon
Spares price!
Best regards, Bob
Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail,