P-Type Mirrors - the price

To: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: P-Type Mirrors - the price
From: "Chris Bucknell" <c.bucknell@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:06:06 +0930
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
To All,

OK I have finalised the pricing for reproduction rear view mirrors (centre
mount) glass only.

Please, as you look at the pricing, bear in mind the following:

1) I am not doing this to make money; I needed one myself and thought I
would see who else was interested.

2) Price includes postage and handling.

3) Postage time will be 10 days once mirrors are made.

4) I am not offering insure for the parcels at this stage, nor will I give a
refund for loss of parcel in transit.

5) Payment is required in advance of making of the mirrors.

6) Orders and payments must be in by Friday the 27th May at 5pm Australian
Central Standard Time.

7) Payment is by electronic transfer to my bank only at this stage.  I will
provide bank details to those that order.

Process
Please bear in mind that three separate people are being used to manufacture
these mirrors.  There is the glass bender, the silverer and the beveller.
So that is why the cost so much.

Please note at this stage the paint cover protecting the silver is a
two-pack paint (standard now-days and will last longer than original).  Two
pack standard colour is more orange than the brown on my original however
will try to match using black oxide additive.  Colour match will not be
exact.

Let me know if you are interested.

Price is AUD$110 per mirror for Australian residents.  UK residents are
GBP41 and in USA are USD 76.

Anyone interested let me know.

Chris Bucknell
Adelaide's Leading Independent Marketing Consultant
Helping Your Business Find More Business
Mble 0417 445514

name of winmail.dat]