Bits of news

To: mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bits of news
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 14:10:03 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
1.  I'm not sure it got a lot of notice on this list, but Lou Louchios' PA
Airline Coupe has a very nice article in the January issue of Cars & Parts
magazine.  I bought a copy yesterday.  Great looking restoration Lou.   Lew
Palmer,
keeper of the Airline Registry also gets a mention.

2. Dave Lawley, former owner of a NA Airline has just been named editor of
The Sacred Octagon, news magazine of the New England MG T Register.  I expect
that Dave will take this publication into some new directions.  He still has
his
TC.

3. I've just been informed that Rod Hiley and his wife will be touring the
West Coast next summer in an RV.  Rod still has one of several K3's that he has
owned over the years.  I'll be in touch with Rod to see if we can get them to
GoF-West in July.

4.  While buying the aforementioned Cars & Parts, I happened to take a look
at the new Hemmings glossy monthly magazine "Classic Car".  I noticed a
beautiful Packard Woody on the cover and knowing that our old friend Barry
Briskman
had restored one, I picked it up for a closer look.   Sure enough its Barry and
his car....c'est magnifique!!!

5.  Martin Hveem is in process with the painting of my NA Fourseater and I
hope to have it at GoF West next summer.....

>From Wild and very Wet California........a Happy New Year!!!
Terry in Oakland