RE: MMM cars in San Diego

To: <mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MMM cars in San Diego
From: "Nowlan, Chris" <cnowlan@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:50:42 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Guys,

        I checked out the webb site on the Pat Hart Cars as I certainly
have a soft spot for a genuine Cream Cracker PB.  I also called the
classic car manager and found that they want a pretty firm $125,000.00
for the car which is more than I'm willing to spend for a genuine bit of
MG History.  Bill Noon can be reached at 619 840 7811.  Because of
current exchange rates, the car will very likely wind up back in the UK
as the US $ is now cheap for the Brits. I personally would love to see
the car stay in California...Any takers?

        On another note, I have decided to sell my '33 swept wing J2
which is very likely the most original, unmolested, J2 in existence.
The car spent most of it's life in Casa Blanca Morocco and still sports
it's original plates.  The car is 100% rust free and is in good running
condition with 62,000 kilometers since new.  If I can find a good home
for the J2 it frees up space to take on another project. It really
deserves to go to someone who wants to preserve it as is rather than
turn it into one more concours winner.  Now that the L2 is finished, I'm
suffering restoration withdrawals! I'm asking $29,000.

Cheers,

Chris Nowlan