RE: Prof. Curt Poulton

To: "J.E.A.Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>, "MG MMM" <mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Prof. Curt Poulton
From: "Jack Hardy" <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:38:46 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
MMMers,

I met Curt at GoF West in Durango, Co. We both have MG PA's in common, His
was running but mine was not yet on the road. We corresponded regarding our
PA's for the next few years. Curt gave me a Bosch distributor that he had
modified to fit in the PA as he was using with good results. I'm still
using it in the PA. We also exchanged ideas about "wind wings" for our
cars.
 I was unaware of his illness. Had I known we would have had another thing
in common, as I'm one of the lucky whose cancer was operable. I'll shurly
miss corresponding with him and sometimes seeing him at GoF's.

Jack Hardy