Distributor Clamps (was Lights- head lamps)

To: mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Distributor Clamps (was Lights- head lamps)
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:19:27 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
All,

I have recently been sent a photo by Peter Green of 3 distributor clamps
taken from various Triple-M cars. Peter tells me that these clamps were used
on all Triple-M cars that didn't use a manual spark advance or a magneto.

Anyone care to comment? Also, if that is true, what in heavens name car is
the clamp I've marked "TA (?)" used on? If, as Hiro says, the clamp I've
marked as TC is used on all TA to TCs, then what is my "TA" clamp from.

Is it possible that the late PBs used the micro-adjuster? What about an
N-type?

TATerry, you have both a TA and an NA, what is your take on all of this?

Cheers,
Lew