PA Hood-Holy Cow!

To: mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PA Hood-Holy Cow!
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:51:34 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Holy cow guys!

1. I thought the "correct" term for the canvas thing you put up to  keep the
rain off your head was properly called the hood.

2. The beat up and broken bows I have, attach to the car with a swiveling
bracket. I know it attaches some where, somehow to the body of the car, behind
the seat and near the rear wheel wells.

3.  Since I'm building out a bare tub, adding the steel skin and inner
panels, I don't know how to attach the bows.

4. Does anyone have a picture they would share which show the correct
location? Any additional words of wisdom about installation would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Don B.