RE: Are we on vacation???

To: "'Robert Zwart'" <zwart1@cox.net>
Subject: RE: Are we on vacation???
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:27:45 -0500
Cc: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Bob,

On the TC are you using semi-metallic linings? If so, lose them ASAP. I have
seen numerous TCs with the exact problem you describe. The TC stock brake
drums are simply rolled steel, not forged, Using semi-metallics on stock
drums is like spikes on a track shoe. They grab and often won't release
cleanly.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer