Welcome PA Airline owner.

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Welcome PA Airline owner.
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:48:31 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Guys,

I'd like to introduce Lou Louchios from Illinois, to the list. Lou surprised
everyone at the Summer Meet in Grand Rapids, Michigan, earlier this month with
the introduction of his '35 PA Airline. I believe I'm correct in saying that
he has owned the car for twenty (?) years. Two years ago he started the
restoration. What a job. Best MMM award and best of show. It knocks socks off.

Welcome Lou. It was great to see the car.

Brian Kelly.