Fw: distributor - PA DK4AH

To: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: distributor - PA DK4AH
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:17:17 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Brian had givn me the follwing to chew over :
If you have time between your busy schedule and the Speed on the Tweed any
chance of getting hold of the details for the PA springs for the Lucas Dizzy.
I question the model number that you quoted though. I had quoted DK4AH.
Methinks it's DK4A. Perhaps you were quoting the unit that you had the graph
of. Too many bloody numbers.
I believe the H stands for Horizontal HT cable outlets.
KY= Die-cast body with pressed steel contact breaker base.
A=Automatic advance and retard.

Hence the following message to our group.