Radiator to Engine bracket, trafficator bezels

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator to Engine bracket, trafficator bezels
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:10:12 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gents, I have a four cyl bracket that bolts to the front of the engine and
supports the radiator.....would like to trade for the 6 cyl version or replica
of same.  Also I mistakenly ordered two sets of bezels for my NA trafficators.
Would like to sell one set at Sports and Vintage price.  I'll pay the
postage.  These are polished stainless.........they are not sized for the N
type
anyway so I'll have to modify my set.
Cheers
Terry in Oakland