BW

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: BW
From: "Viv James TraX Interconnect (Pty.) Ltd" <viv@trax.co.za>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:48:03 +0200
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
World-wide lists like the MMM should not publicly slate individuals.
BW sells hard to get old car parts not brand new Toyota spares. I've
found bits from him that were unobtainable anywhere else. I know his
prices are high, I know his reputation and he's not my favourite
person but so what - he certainy doesn't care! For me, business is
business and I frequently don't like my suppliers. He gets his prices
and why not? He's not running a welfare society and we don't have to
buy from him. My PA has doors and numerous other vital items
thanks to him and I'm aware of the risks especially since he is 6000
miles away from me. The uncertainty also adds spice to the deal.
In many cases his quality is much better than so called reputable
suppliers of genuine "made in Taiwan" T-type spares with metric
threads and spanner sizes or Phillips head screws.

Both my TCs were incomplete until he found numerous small items
like fuel tank brackets and cylinder head spanners for them.

Viv James
PA2034