RE: would some one assist a friend

To: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>, "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: would some one assist a friend
From: "Gerhard Maier" <m.g.erhard@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:54:01 +0200
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Pip and friend,
in case there is no expert answering to your question,
to my knowledge, the P-types had the same fuse-box
as the N-types and possibly the TA.
That type is:  CJR 2
It has the fitting-eyes at top and bottom
00000000000000000000000000000000000
The fuse-box for K - F - (and possibly J-types?)
is smaller, and has the fitting-eyes  left and right.
That type is:  CJF 2
000000000000000000000000000000000
There are many slight variants for the particular car models,
which are marked by suffix-codes behind the type name.

There is no need to care about working-condition of the cut-out,
as I can offer to send a sketch for a diode replacement,
which to my eyes is a pardonable alternation from originality,
considering the protection for the dynamo in case of contact-sticking.

Gerhard Maier
Germany