Ace Prismatic number plates

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: Ace Prismatic number plates
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:30:15 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gentlemen in the UK, as you start your summer autojumble rambles, please keep
an eye out for me.  I need an "8" and a "9".  These are the numbers on plates
that were back lit and used on the MG SA amongst other high end cars of the
late 30's.  The numbers have a black alloy frame with the number being in white
plastic and standing proud of the frame.  The plastic will have "Ace
Prismatic" embossed on it and a patent number.  There was another type made by
Bluemels but I cannot use that one.

Many thanks

Terry Sanders

Oakland, CA