Re: [mg-tabc] Re: Chassis Paint?

To: AJChalmers@aol.com
Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Re: Chassis Paint?
From: "R. Zwart" <zwart@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:05:41 -0800
Cc: felperg@earthlink.net, anngene@bellsouth.net, Kellmg@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Jerry is right, I think  Bill Hirsch  396 Littleton Ave., Newark, NJ
07109; Miracle Paint, stops rust dead in its tracks, works on all metals
-  Spray or Brush   is as good' I'm looking at a quart can that I have
in front of me but shaking it I think it will be a boat anchor; but I
personally used more of the POR 15.............   I am not known for my
'good' memory but in reading the Hirsch label he specifically mentions
that you must use Saranwrap over the can before replacing the lid or you
will have  "permanently" affixed the lid.  They also say, when you open
the can pour out a smaller lot to use, and then seal up the original
can  immediately.
    BOB