Show with MG as the featured Marque!

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, <british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net>, <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>, "mgtabc" <mg-tabc@egroups.com>
Subject: Show with MG as the featured Marque!
From: "Ray" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:08:48 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello all,
It is never too soon to plan!  Here in Nashville, our British Car Club (NBCC)
has our Oct show planned and laid on!!
MG is the Featured Marque this year (ask me how that was done....) as we are
celebrating the 80th year of the M.G.  Just as an FYI, it is also the 80th
year of the Sacred Octagon's usage as well.
MG history and future will be discussion points, with MG's of past eras
prominantly featured (as they should be)!
The MG's will have their own series of classes and trophies, and I can
gurantee a good time for you all.
The link to the site is: http://www.nashvilletn.org/NBCC/
Make it one of the end of the season MG runs!
MG owners have been described by a national car magazine writer as a
"cult".........prove him right!!!!
Best,
Ray
TB 0556

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of 2004 flyer - registration.doc]