Re: Joining a friend up to the "MMM list"

To: mgwizard@caloundra.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Joining a friend up to the "MMM list"
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:40:23 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/26/04 00:58:34 Pacific Standard Time,
mgwizard@caloundra.net writes:

<< On the way, I will be calling in on a K3 owner who wishes to join out "MMM
 User Group".

 I had difficulty joining up myself some years ago.

 Can anyone advise me the simple steps that are necessary to sign Jim up? >>

Pip, here is the procedure:
1. Send an email to:  majordomo@autox.team.net
2. In the body of the message put: subscribe mg-mmm
The subject line is ignored
3. you then get a message back from majordomo (a dumb computer) that asks if
you really want to join, then gives you a code that you must forward back to
majordomo to complete the signup. follow the directions carefully.
4. You will then get a message confirming your signup or a message giving you
hell for screwing up the procedure!!
5. After successful signup, pack up the K3 and ship it to me, then introduce
yourself to the group and watch your mailbox fill up with all the chatter on
this list!!!   ;-)
Good luck
Terry