RE: Rubber Spring Trunnion Covers

To: "'Nowlan, Chris'" <cnowlan@mossmotors.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rubber Spring Trunnion Covers
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:47:08 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Chris,

As long as you have SOME connection to Moss Europe, maybe YOU can answer a
long standing question:

I have been asking for a price list for MMM parts from Moss Europe. The only
response I've ever gotten is "We don't have one." or I get no response at
all. They go to all the trouble and expense (?) of reproducing the Pre-War
MG Centre catalog but don't do a price list? That seems unlikely. I have
their master price list, but there is nothing that keys it to the catalog.

Am I missing something?

Cheers,
Lew Palmer