PA radiator

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: PA radiator
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:43:25 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I have been totally unsuccessful in locating a replacement radiator for my
PA. In particular, the metal expansion tank for the top.

I have found a local who thinks he can fabricate if I can supply
pictures/measurements.
I have the complete rad (which was poorly repaired with an attempt to fit a J
top but was butchered) so I can get many of the "bottom fit" measurements
from this one. What I lack is a few good pictures of the top ... correct
beading,
location of brass plate, location of the overflow lines, etc. Most of MG
photo library shots only show what peaks out from under the chrome shell.

Anyone have a good rad in a condition (perhaps out of the car) who could take
a few snaps? I'd be happy to pay for any trouble.

Thanks

Don B.