RE: N-Type Tools

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, "simpsonapp" <simpsonapp@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: N-Type Tools
From: "Gerhard Maier" <m.g.erhard@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:07:41 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello Jack,

I had a look too in the N-type spare parts lists,
and could not find any clips in relation to the toolbox.

As the wooden handle of the tyrepump is not removable
like the handle for the jack-rods, I would think that the pump
had to be stored somewhere in the luggage compartment.

Another problem is the storage of the starting handle,
as the original one is slightly to long for the toolbox.

To overcome that difficulty, I found on more than my own
N-type, a hole cut of 1x1 inch, at the left side front corner,
at the bottom of the toolbox.
Through this hole the overlength of the handle looks out.

My N is a ND, but possibly that was a common feature.

Cheers,  Gerhard (NA 0468)