stub axles

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: stub axles
From: "horneteer" <horneteer.1@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:33:19 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Listers, I am about to have a batch of mmm stub axles manufactured (one of
mine is cracked). These will be made from chrome moly steel & come complete
ready to fit, ie king pin bushes, fitted & reamed, screw on grease caps. new
king pins, thrust washer, cotter pin, nuts etc. Fully certificated etc. Made
by a major UK machine tool manufacturer. As the company trades extensively in
North America we have no problem selling overseas.
Price will depend upon quantity but excluding post/packaging will be under
550 pounds sterling for an axle set (ie both sides)
  If anyone is interested please contact me direct for further details.
                          Graham Whitaker
 ps. I am told, but dont know, that the TC is virtually the same but a
different king pin angle. Can anyone confirm this or a UK member allow me to
measure one?