Triple-M Website

To: "mg-mmm" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triple-M Website
From: "Peter Green" <p.green@mgk3.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:38:35 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Some two to three weeks ago Geoff Rawlings asked if there was a Triple-M
website. The answer, now, is yes as the MGCC Triple-M Register has just
launched its own website.  The address is www.triple-mregister.org.  I did
not reply at the time the question was asked as we were not sure of the
exact launch date.

We hope that Triple-M car owners from around the world will visit and use
the website on a regular basis. The website at present only features events
and activities from the UK because that is where we are based. We do not
want it to remain like that so we are seeking input from around the world.

We will list in our 'Events' page events that we hope will prove appealing
to Triple-M owners and we will publish received reports and pictures of
Triple-M events from around the world in the 'Event Reports' and 'Pictures'
pages.  Our webmaster is ready and waiting to receive your contributions, he
can be contacted through the direct link on the website.

We also have a 'Discussion Forums' page where you can share, with others,
any useful Triple-M information and tips you might have, or ask any Triple-M
related questions. If you are thinking of buying or selling a Triple-M car
use our 'Cars for Sale' section for world wide coverage.

There is a 'Register your Car' section where you can notify our Registrar of
any change of ownership etc. In fact, we would like you to fill in the form
even if your car is on the Register as it will confirm to us that you are
still the owner of the car and we have the correct information about it.

Our aim is to make this website the main focal point of Triple-M news from
around the world. To that end more pages will be added as and when it is
thought necessary. Please let us have your comments.

Peter Green
MGCC Triple-M Register Chairman.