Interesting item on eBay Canada web site item#2418369191: MG : MG : Othe

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay Canada web site item#2418369191: MG : MG : Other Models
From: pmullen@telus.net
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:08:55 PDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Triple-Mers,

Another one! ........Pat

Title of item:  MG : MG : Other Models
Seller: definizio
Starts: 05-Jun-03 15:58:53 EDT
Ends:   15-Jun-03 15:58:53 EDT
Price:  Currently US $6,200.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2418369191

Item Description:
        You are bidding on a partially restored 1935 MG-PA Roadster.  This
vehicle has been garage kept for the last 25 years.  The owner is retiring
and is anxious to liquidate his inventory of toys.  The dashboard is
not installed but is available for purchase separately.  There is no
convertible top for this unit.  With that said, this car is ready for a
new home and some TLC.

Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make
arrangements for payment at that time. A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is due
within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 5 days of
Auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to
re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it
otherwise.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle.
If you are not sure about something, Please ASK. Do not assume anything not
listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative
feedback. We reserve the right to end this auction early and sell this vehicle
at any time if reserve has not been met, or the auction has not ended.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this
vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to Ebay, and negative
feedback posted.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. IF RESERVE IS NOT MET, WE MAY
CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER AND MAKE A PERSONAL OFFER.