searching for good used J2 front axle

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: searching for good used J2 front axle
From: Bill Putnam <bputnam@powercom.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:46:33 -0500
Cc: bputnam@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Greetings,

As I've gone through the front suspension and steering I have replaced
the spindles and steering drop arm which failed crack testing.  Now
the front axle is cracked, so I am searching for a good used J2 front
axle, preferrably in the US.  If anyone has one or has a suggestion
for someone who might, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bill Putnam

(on his way to offering for sale a completely cracked J2 at a terrific
price as he replaces all of his car with good parts...)