Re: adjusting shocks on PA

To: DSBonar@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: adjusting shocks on PA
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:11:53 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/11/03 10:14:20 Pacific Standard Time, DSBonar@aol.com
writes:

<< Seems like I read on the fronts, tighten till locked, jack up front of the
 car, loosen the adjustment bolt till you begin to see downward movement
 (gravity), then stop. >>

This is correct for fiction shocks Don, I don't know about the rear
Luvax's......I put friction shocks on my TA in back as well as front and I
can tell you it doesn't make much difference what you do unless you
completely lock up the shocks.......the springs on these cars are so short,
the shocks don't do much......IMHO......
Terry