Automotive Racing Products - The World Leader In Fastener Technology!

To: Terry Saunders <TATERRY@aol.com>, MG-MMM <MG-MMM@autox.team.net>
Subject: Automotive Racing Products - The World Leader In Fastener Technology!
From: Jack and Sherri Hardy <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:19:17 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Terry/all,
My Phoenix rods came with ARP 2000 bolts (ARP is American Racing
Products). Their web site has lots of information including stretch
specs. A quick look shows many rod bolts with other numbers and no
diameter given but the ones that are torqued to 35 ft lbs are all about
0.007 in. of stretch. I suggest you call them and give them the number
on yours (assuming they're ARP) to get the spec. They're in Ventura  Ca.
They were very helpful when I talked to them a few month ago. They claim
that their bolts can be used many times, so long as they are not
stretched, you can tell by measuring them BEFORE they are torqued. They
have a form on the site for logging such info.

http://arp-bolts.com/index.html

Good luck,
Jack
Only files and servers on the local host can be accessed.

lynx: Start file could not be found or is not text/html or text/plain
      Exiting...