Re: last year book.

To: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Subject: Re: last year book.
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:45:42 -0000
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Pip,

The current Triple-M Yearbook is the 2001 edition. If you would like me to
arrange for one to be sent to you, I will gladly do so. The cost is #8 plus
postage (#4 to Australia by Airmail). It shouldn't take that long to get to
you.

There is also a special commemorative publication which celebrated 40 years
of the Triple-M Register. It contains articles on the formation of the
Register by Mike Allison and the Triple-M Models by Mike Hawke, as well as a
page on each of the 40 historic Triple-M cars which were on display at
Silverstone 2001. This high quality publication costs #5 plus postage (#4 to
Australia).

Regards,

JOHN JAMES

I also have a couple of spare copies of