Re: Luvax Shock Links

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Subject: Re: Luvax Shock Links
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:14:58 +0100
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Lew,

Can't help you out as I've got the Hartford conversion on the back of my PB
but the MG Car Club Triple-M Register Year Book of 1972 has a good article
on the overhaul of Luvax shock absorbers by John Kidder. I expect you may
have this Yearbook but if you haven't I can send the article separately. The
print on my copy is now a bit faint to scan so I would probably need to
re-type the article. However the two diagrams will probably be OK to scan.

Regards,

JOHN JAMES