MGs Return to North America?

To: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGs Return to North America?
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:44:58 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Are you a North American hoping that MG will return to North America?
Although there are certainly other issues to overcome, I don't think
MG-Rover is getting a strong enough message. If we speak with a common
voice, perhaps that will carry more weight.

Please visit our marketing survey and let us know what you are
interested in having back on these shores. Absolute anonymity is
maintained, we just want your honest input.

To complete the survey visit http://www.roundaboutmanor.com/MGSurvey/

Tell your non-enthusiast friends, as well. We need honest input from a
broad spectrum of buyers.

Thanks,
Lew Palmer
Roundabout Manor, Ltd.