Re: Hartford shock absorbers

To: "James Earl" <jeehummocks@datafast.net.au>
Subject: Re: Hartford shock absorbers
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:32:40 -0000
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello James,

Vintage & Classic Shock Absorbers are the peple to go to. I've found them
extremely helpful in the past. They can be contacted in the UK on
Telephone/Fax 0208 651 5347 -  snail mail address is 203 Sanderstead Road,
South Croydon, Surrey CR2 0PN. I'm not sure if they are on e-mail but will
check later today and let you know. If they are not and you are not in the
UK, I'll gladly make an enquiry for you (or anybody else on the list - as
long as I don't get hundreds!) and e-mail you back

They also do parts for Luvax, Armstrong and Girling, so T-Types are covered
and also do other non shock absorber parts such as TA/TC Crown Wheels and
Pinions.

Happy 'Hardfording'!

JOHN JAMES

Keynsham, BRISTOL, ENGLAND