Re: Wilson ENV box

To: "Bob Rich" <jearich@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Wilson ENV box
From: "Andrew Fock" <awfock@optushome.com.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:27:00 +1100
Cc: "MG Pre-war" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi bob,

sorry for the delay getting back to you.
John Hunting in Western Australia has  cast the bell housings based on his
own K type. He has reinforced it as apparently they break at the cross tube
mounting. He doesn't think he has any that aren't spoken for (and I get one
if there is one free!) but if there is enough interest he will cast another
batch. I believe the price would be in the order of $800 USD. John is a very
reputable person and his workmanship is first class.

what remote are you operating? I gather from John that there were two, the K
type and the Q type.

Andrew