Re: We're so sorry

To: "Dave & Diana Dwyer" <jasper@enternet.com.au>, "MG-MMM" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>, "MG-TABC" <mg-tabc@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: We're so sorry
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:01:59 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
<Everyone I've spoken to today in Sydney has expressed the same shock and
sympathy for America and Americans.

We are all so sorry: if only we could help.>

You CAN help. Pressure your governments to assist us in every way possible
to root out and destroy terrorists of whatever ilk.
You cannot fight these demons with words; stern action is required.  America
has tried words......now look at our dead.

We took off from Pittsburgh about 23 minutes before the United 757 plowed
into the ground.
A friend of mine, on short final, saw the second strike on the WTC.  He and
his First Officer had spotted the smoke from the first crash, then saw the
United aircraft, low and fast.  They watched in horror as it slammed into
the second tower.
I know that you join with us in offering our prayers for the families of the
passengers and flight crews of those murdered on the flights.
I have just returned from Chicago where I and my flight crew were stranded.
My wife drove 7 1/2 hours to pick me up, as no bus lines were running.
I, as well as you, should refuse to live in a cage.
Let's find these bastards and kill them.
Best,
,
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;