Lester MG

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Lester MG
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:53:45 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 09/03/2001 10:30:32 AM Central Daylight Time, T A TERRY
writes:

Hi Guys,

Knowing that this was one of "The Dancing Daughters" team of PAs. I notice in
the NAMMM register that it's listed as a PB. What is the chassis number? [The
chassis number does not correspond.]
I recall reading that this car in it's earlier life was crucified by a New
York cab when it was in the hands of the Collier brothers. Is this when the
Lester conversion began?
Any reference material that you can lead me to. The information I've read has
been very sporadic.

I'm aware that the car entered the first Bridgehampton race, June 11th, '49
sporting this body and a Wade blower and coming in second driven by Steve
Lansing.

Are the Collier family still around?

Thanks,

Brian Kelly.