IZ87 Marshall Blower for 6 cylinder MMM MGs

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: IZ87 Marshall Blower for 6 cylinder MMM MGs
From: mgwizard@caloundra.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:45:15 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Is anyone looking for a really special bit of MG history.

I have a IZ 87 Marshall blower complete with 6 cylinder NA / NB inlet
manifold, original brass bodied big bowl SU carbie & tension pulley.

I purchased this item in 1963 in UK & have just had the whole thing done
up.

I believe the item came from a Musketeer Team car.

the IZ blower is larger than the Marshal 75 used on P's & TC's.

If any one is interested, they may like to let me know what they think it
is worth whilst our Australian dollar is very low.

Regards

Pip Bucknell
Australia
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol