RE: Triple stud 400 X 19 tires

To: "'Moffist@aol.com'" <Moffist@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Triple stud 400 X 19 tires
From: "Nowlan, Chris" <cnowlan@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:28:54 -0800
Cc: "'mg-mmm@autox.team.net'" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Ian,

    These tires are absolute clones of the original Dunlop Fort tires
produced from approx 1927 to 1934. The only difference is that they do say
"Classico" on the sidewall rather than "Dunlop".  This is due to the fact
that they are not "Dunlops" and they might possibly get upset with Concour
Tyre & Rubber Co. Ltd. if they used their name!  I'll try to post a photo on
the MMM site.
    I've offered to bring in a load of these as a one time deal.  If there
is enough interest in the future, I may bring in another batch but I don't
have plans at the moment. I also don't have space to store a bunch of these.
My garage is already quite full with my TC, J2 and L2 and my wife might get
really upset with me if I started pilling up tires around her washing
machine!
    I'm not certain if Concour Tyre will be handling retail sales. I'll ask
and post this on the list. Barry Walker and Mike Dowley in the UK amongst
others will be handling them.
    I live in Santa Barbara Ca.  It's about 70 degrees here with a nice
breeze blowing off the coast.  How is it were you are??

Cheers,

Chris Nowlan
Product Development Manager
Moss Motors, Ltd.