P-type carbies

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: P-type carbies
From: mgwizard@caloundra.net
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:00:22 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
--=_alternative 003178D44A25698C_=

Friends,

I have had some nice responses to my request Spring weights.  Thank you
all.

I have a set of new SU carbies for a P-type.  Would anyone have any idea
what these may be worth.  I also have 2 brass bodied SU fuel pumps for
sale if anyone wants to put in a good offer.

Regards

Pip Bucknell
Australia
--=_alternative 003178D44A25698C_=

Spring weights. &nbsp;Thank you all.</font>
&nbsp;Would anyone have any idea what these may be worth. &nbsp;I also have 2
brass bodied SU fuel pumps for sale if anyone wants to put in a good
offer.</font>
--=_alternative 003178D44A25698C_=--
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol