P type gear sets

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: P type gear sets
From: Bill707@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:56:22 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gents and Ladies...
As some of you know I've been trying to chase down some improved gear sets
for the PA gearbox. I've been working with Barry Linger and Mike Dowley to
have Barry make up some of his R type ratio gear sets for the PA/B, but so
far can't come up with the ten or so buyers to commit to the £1600+ tab for
the kit. Some other possibilities are a chap named "Needham" who has or may
have come up with we're looking for, and David Price who apparently has a
scheme to modify the P box to accept Ford Anglia gears. Both these gents are
doon under in OZ. Who out there knows anything about these two and their
stuff, or any others who might have done work in this area.

WHO KNOWS WHAT INGENUITY LURKS IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF PA DRIVERS????

Bill Tantau
St. Helena, CA
TC/PA/PB
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol