Re: Phoenix

To: Dee Davis <deedavis@etch-eshop.ME.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Re: Phoenix
From: Jack and Sherri Hardy <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:05:39 -0700
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dee,

My notes from Oct. '96 say the package was marked "MG 35 ft/lbs". I
phoned Mike to verify that this was the intended torque for the rods.
Seemed to me like a rather informal way to give this info. I torqued to
35 ft lbs them using engine oil ( I think). I doubt that my bolts are
stretched but if I go to trouble to re-torque them I should replace
them, I think I can find ARP's address in previous email.
        Thanks

            Jack

British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol