Fwd: P-type racing

To: mmm <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: P-type racing
From: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:58:51 -0400
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
[Pip sent this, but it bounced because of the attachment.]

Just a reminder that the team.net lists do not allow attachments - this
helps folks with small mailboxes, and also serves to prevent spread of
viruses via e-Mail.  Anyone who has a picture to share is encouraged to:
-Post it on a web page, and tell us where it is.
-Send in individual e-mail
-post it on the team.net ftp server, open to all, and just tell folks it's
there. The prewar folder would be best for MMM stuff. FTP to:
ftp://ftp.team.net/PreWar/Images/

-Roger