Peter Donkin

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Peter Donkin
From: mgwizard@caloundra.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:42:25 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
--=_alternative 0019DB7A4A256906_=

Can anyone tell me which K3 Peter Donkin drove & when.

I read in a recent article that he now lives in Australia.  Dose anyone
know where ?  At age 86, he probably does not have a great length of time
left to tell his stories & I would like to try and speak to him.

Thanking you

Pip Bucknell
--=_alternative 0019DB7A4A256906_=

drove &amp; when.</font>
in Australia. &nbsp;Dose anyone know where ? &nbsp;At age 86, he probably does
not have a great length of time left to tell his stories &amp; I would like to
try and speak to him.</font>
--=_alternative 0019DB7A4A256906_=--