Re: Body plate

To: awfock@netspace.net.au
Subject: Re: Body plate
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:06:00 EDT
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/27/00 3:19:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
awfock@netspace.net.au writes:

<< . I was given a reproduction one from S&V, of course sans numbers. So
 the question is, what should be stamped on it ? The car is a 4 seater 1934
 N. >>

Andrew, mine was stamped: B280 on the top line and
6472 A 32471 on the bottom line.  The B280 was centered in the box and the
lower number started at the left hand edge of the box so it ended up not
centered.  I'm not sure the lower number sequenced as production
proceeded..perhaps someone else can chime in.....
Cheers
Terry