Fwd: MG PA Windshield

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MG PA Windshield
From: Bill707@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:28:52 EDT
Cc: terry@clipsystems.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
--part1_dc.248609b.261d7a94_boundary

In a message dated 4/5/00 16:14:46, terry@clipsystems.com writes:

<< Dear Folks,

I have been guilty of avoiding replacing my windshield on my MG PA. The
original has de-laminated in one small area, and this will give me the
opportunity to replace the plastic insulation wire, running the
windshield wipers with the proper type.  Also the frame has a couple of
small cracks on the inside upper corners about 3/8 of an inch in length.
Can anyone tell me what the frame is made of, so I can strip the chrome,
weld or braze as required before re-plating?

Thank you all,

Terry >>
(terry@clipsystems.com)