Airline Coupe Info

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Airline Coupe Info
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:56:24 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Can anyone help with to information for a PB Airline Coupe? I need to know:

What does the interior light look like - the one over the rear window? Is
this the same as a Tickford light?

Does anyone have patterns, or even rough diagrams/photos of the body
structural wood that they could share? If not, I may be able, with the
assistance of any draftsmen out there. to eventually produce a set.

What model Trafficator was used?

Did the rear fenders originally have a reflector? If so, was it red or
orange?

Does anyone have a pattern for the window lights in the sliding roof and any
details of their mounting, location, etc.?

Who designed/manufactured the Airline body? I've seen references to both
Allingham of London and Carbodies. Did one or both produce the bodies?

I would be grateful to any other Airline owner for information now and as I
proceed on the car in the future. I have the names and addresses of a number
of Airline owners un North America, but have only names in the UK and Japan.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
I am also starting a sub-register of known Airlines still in existance, so
if there is one that may not be on the North American MMM Reister, I would
be interested in sharing the list, along with any technical details.

Regards,
Lew Palmer

I would be most grateful to any other Airline owner