[Land-speed] Hei

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Hei
From: "sardatech@yahoo.com" <sardatech@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 08:38:21 -0400
I have changed modules. Changed carb and jets. Checked timing. Regapped plugs.
I have checked grounds at switches and battery. All metal to metal contact no
paint or rust or corrosion at ground points. Kind of at a loss. Valve springs
tested them yesterday and the are 140 on the seat 460 to 470 open. Dont think
they are floating. I think next is to look for low voltage at dist. Alternator
was tested. Putting out 13.5v. Thanks for all your help. Ill let you know what
I find

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive