[Land-speed] AOL stuff

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] AOL stuff
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:04:42 -0600 (MDT)
I think I have all the AOL folks reinstated on the list.  What fun.
I do sometimes wonder why I bother, sigh.  I did get a chuckle out of
one message, not related to the AOL blockage, the body of the mail was:

  A while back Mark posted a note which included a link to PayPal to make it
  easy for donations. I also checked his site for the same info but no joy.
  Anybody have the link?  Thanks

Well, *everybody* has the link - it is included as the first line in
the trailer of each and every message sent to the list.  Some people!

I got to get out to the salt someday - I live in Salt Lake and have yet
to attend Speed Week.  That's a mortal sin, right?

mjb.