Re: [Land-speed] ratchet wrenches

To: neil@dbelltech.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] ratchet wrenches
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:06:50 -0800
Actually, when I use my wrenches, I never worry about righty tighty
lefty loosey or was that lefty righty loosy goosey. In any case my
wrenches all work from the same side without having to flip them over. I
merely flip the really small lever one way of the other.   These do have
a nifty feature though and that is that the wrench box end area has a
lip so that the wrench will not go on too far.

No, the opposite of righty is polarize...

mayf