[Land-speed] (non lsr) Swamp Rat III Cacklefest

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] (non lsr) Swamp Rat III Cacklefest
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@q.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:19:40 -0600
Hi all;

So I'm reading about LSR types going to El Mirage or Maxton this wknd,or even
NHRA at Vegas. Good luck to all!
 And I came across this great Sonny Messner interview at the recent CHRR at
Fomoso. If your travel challenged, enjoy the Swamp Rat III plus the famous
1961 GMC Carryall Push Truck! Plus check out the CHRR Vintage Dragsters like
Gang Green,The infamous Gratiot Auto Supply,and The Probe. Just click on CHRR
Vintage Dragsters Video. Enjoy, turn up the speakers!
http://www.hubgarage.com/hubtv/channels/8/videos/171Tom ShannonMagna, Utah